
Well, I have never done a blog before, but my friend Paige has a blog and I keep up with it every chance I get. I have also seen some of her friends blogs and read other mommies stories. I am hoping it will be an opportunity for me to share some of my feelings and even get advice from other mommies out there.
As most of you that know me will know I am a single mom of two beautiful baby girls. Leah Grace will be 4 in October. I cannot believe how fast she has grown. It seems like just yesterday I was sick everyday praying that she would hurry up and be born. Now she is all grown up (or so she thinks). She is my little drama queen. She took her first ballet class last year and loved it, but now she is into cheerleading and wants to play basketball (atleast I want her to)haha! Adyson Faith is 20 months old, talking, walking and getting into everything. She definitely keeps me on my toes. She is my little busy body. She has just figured out that she loves shoes as much as her sister and mommy. She has to take her shoes off as soon as we come in so she can come get my heals on. My girls are a wonderful gift from God and I would not trade them for anything in this world. I am so blessed to be Leah and Addy's mommy!
I just moved to Katy from Houston and started working for Verde Apartment Communities. I am very excited about my career with them. I am managing a 300 unit apartment community that was built in 2007. It is a very challenging job and I am still getting my handle on things, but I am loving every minute of it. I am so blessed to be able to provide for Leah and Addy on my own. I know there are so many single moms out there really struggling. I am not saying I never struggle, but I count my blessings and realize that so many have it much worse than we do.
So, that is a small snapshot of my life with Leah and Addy. More to come...
As most of you that know me will know I am a single mom of two beautiful baby girls. Leah Grace will be 4 in October. I cannot believe how fast she has grown. It seems like just yesterday I was sick everyday praying that she would hurry up and be born. Now she is all grown up (or so she thinks). She is my little drama queen. She took her first ballet class last year and loved it, but now she is into cheerleading and wants to play basketball (atleast I want her to)haha! Adyson Faith is 20 months old, talking, walking and getting into everything. She definitely keeps me on my toes. She is my little busy body. She has just figured out that she loves shoes as much as her sister and mommy. She has to take her shoes off as soon as we come in so she can come get my heals on. My girls are a wonderful gift from God and I would not trade them for anything in this world. I am so blessed to be Leah and Addy's mommy!
I just moved to Katy from Houston and started working for Verde Apartment Communities. I am very excited about my career with them. I am managing a 300 unit apartment community that was built in 2007. It is a very challenging job and I am still getting my handle on things, but I am loving every minute of it. I am so blessed to be able to provide for Leah and Addy on my own. I know there are so many single moms out there really struggling. I am not saying I never struggle, but I count my blessings and realize that so many have it much worse than we do.
So, that is a small snapshot of my life with Leah and Addy. More to come...

YEAH!! I am so glad that you read my blog and that I have "inspired" you to make one! I can't wait to read all the stories of the girls!!!
ReplyDelete