Monday, October 19, 2009

Leah Grace is 4!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH GRACE!!!!



October 19, 2005 at 6:25 p.m. God blessed me with the arrival of my first born, Leah Grace. From the moment I saw her I was in LOVE! Today she turned 4 years old. I just put her in bed a few minutes ago and laid there holding her thinking about the last four years. She is so unique and amazing. She is smart and funny and loving. She loves to sing and dance and make people laugh. I am so blessed to be her mommy and am looking forward to the adventures the next four years will hold for us. There is no love in the world like a mothers love. Today on the way home from the babysitter she told me "thank you mommy for my birthday and all my presents...i love you soooo much"! Those words make it all worth it. I love you too baby girl!!!!

1 comment:

  1. awww- it will be callyn before i know it! happy birthday leah!

    ReplyDelete