The girls got their own room and Leah got to pick out her Hannah Montana bedding. She is so excited to have her "own" room and not have to share with her little sister!!!!



AND...Addy started potty training!! She picked out dora and elmos panties and we are going to the potty...well...atleast most of the time :)

So, we have had a full weekend. My girls are growing up so fast!!! Before we know it this little miracle growing inside of me will be potty training and picking out his/her own bedding. I cherish every moment!!!!
OH, and I am 17 weeks pregnant today. One more week and we will know if this precious baby is a boy or girl :)


awww- you are too good- i couldn't wait that long. we found out at 16 weeks with both of our girls!!
ReplyDeleteYay-a belly picture! :) You look so cute! Good luck with the potty training with Addy-I may need some tips when it's Audrey's turn (since you are the expert lol)
ReplyDelete