So, it has been a really long time since I have posted on here. The past few months have been really busy...just a short snapshot:
November 14th: Went to Lubbock for my BFF's baby shower

Later in November: Found out baby #3 (and last) was coming in July!!! Rodney and I are so excited and so is Leah...not so sure about Addy yet...lol!! Baby Raggs is due July 25, 2010.

End of November: Mama lost a long fight and went to be with Jesus and Papa!! It was a very tough time, but she is in a much better place spending her days and nights with Jesus, Papa and Uncle Ralph!!!
December: Christmas...making cookies with mema!!!


January 19th: Branden Don Jordan was born!!! My BFF has her 3rd precious baby boy!!

January 30th: Addy's 2nd birthday!!!

Well, I think that about gets me caught up. February has already began and seems to be flying by just as fast. We go on February 22nd to have our ultrasound to determine the sex of our precious baby!! I will be gone February 23rd thru the 26th to Dallas for our annual managers conference and Summit Awards. Ashlynn Rene turns 12 on February 28th. Then March begins...2010 is going to be such a year of blessings, but it is already flying by. July will be here before we know it and we will be holding this precious baby in our arms...belly pics to come soon!!!!

So glad you're back to blogging! I've missed hearing about you!! Congrats on your latest news...can't wait to hear what you're having!
ReplyDelete