About 9:45 this morning I was laying on the table and watching my precious baby move around inside me. The ultrasongrapher asked "do you want to know what you are having"? Really? Of course. Who can plan for a baby without knowing. Pink or blue??? There is a big difference. She started poking around and said "look HE has his hand over it"!! LOL...must be a boy!!! A tear started running down my face. I would have been very happy and blessed with a boy or a girl, but having 2 girls already I was very excited to be having a boy!! He is growing perfectly and everything looks great!!
Leah and Addy are staying at my parents this week because I leave in the morning for a conference in Dallas. I called Leah and told her she was having a baby brother. She said "I already knew that!" She has been stuck on having a brother so she would have been really shocked if it were another sister.
So, everyone is very excited and we cannot wait to meet our new addition in July!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm SO excited for you!!!! :) And I've already begun even more shopping this morning! LOL Can't wait to see what Braxton Davis looks like!
ReplyDelete